Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Monday, July 05, 2004

Job stuff

Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that I've decided to change career fields completely. I've decided to hang up the social worker shoes and try my hand at the car factory field. Due to the fact that I could be making close to $30.00/hour putting cars together in about a year and a half and it would take me at least 15 more years to reach that in social work, it wasn't a tough decision.

I went for my first interview at Honda in Alliston on the 25th and they told me that I'd hear from them in about 7-10 days and I heard back in an hour and a half to come for a second interview. That's a good sign I assume.

So, tomorrow I have my second interview and I'm pretty confident as they are hiring around 200 people and my first interview went very well. Wish me luck everyone. I'll post on Wednesday and let everyone know how it went.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com