Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Monday, November 22, 2004

The Adventures of Dave and Connor Episode #1

Well Kate wasn't feeling to good this weekend so it was my job to look after Connor all day Sunday. We both got up and watched the Hulk. Not a bad movie. It started out a little slow and I was starting to think it sucked a little untill we got about half way through the movie. It got really good when he started battling the army and stuff.

The way Connor is growing, I think he may be the Hulk as well. He's definately going to be a goon.

We then went to Walmart in Orangeville. I was hoping that we could get some pictures taken at the portrait studio there. They were all booked up so I made an appointment for this wednesday. We wandered around the electronics area but we failed to find anything that held our interest. Connor really wanted to go look at the baby clothes so we went over and he picked out a little suit that he can wear to church and stuff that he needs to get a little dressed up for. It was only $18 so I decided to get it for him. He also picked out a little sweatsuit and it was only $12 so we got that too.

He started to get a little hungry and I didn't have Kate around to feed him so we set a land speed record back home. I think we made the trip in about 20 minutes. Then he ate and then fell asleep...

I tried to take a picture of him with his leaf jersey but I failed to get one of him smiling. I think he's going to be drafted in 2021 by the leafs as the bigest goon of the league. (That's if they ever settle these silly negotiations...)

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com