Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am Batman

Well we had a little excitement last night. I was just about to fall asleep at around 3:30am or so and Connor had just woken up. Kate was trying to get him back to sleep in his room and then I heard Kate calling to me. We apparenty had a bat flying around in Connor's room. We have no idea how it got inside. So I had to fight the cat away from the room cuz she was going crazy for this bat. It was just swooping all around the room. Luckily I was able to snap off a few pictures. I grabbed the sheet off our bed and managed to throw it over the bat on only my 3rd try. I unwrapped it a little and was going to try to take a good picture of it when it was sitting on the ground but it started to try and fly again so I just wrapped it up and threw it outside. Woohoo! I love it when a plan comes together!

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com