Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Anyone for an Argos game?

Well I've never been a big fan of the CFL. I don't think that you could call me a huge fan of football in general. I do enjoy the odd NFL game here and there and I always try to catch my beloved Dolphins whenever they are showing them up here. So a few months ago I was very disappointed that my boy Ricky Williams went and got himself suspended again for this year. Oh well, I'll survive. Then I hear that the Argos have his CFL rights... hmmm... interesting, but no way one of the elite running backs would come play up here.

Fast forward to tonight. Ricky signed a 1 year deal with the Toronto Argos... WOW!! I can now wear one of my two Ricky jerseys with pride! I think I may go and get myself a Argos jersey now too. I don't think I've watched a full CFL game in the last few years but I think I'm gonna have to go to one this year. Plus the tickets are dirt cheap I believe.

Welcome to Toronto Ricky.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com