Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Monday, December 20, 2004

Punk kids are stupid

I hate punk kids. On Saturday night I went out to get some fresh air at about 1:30 in the morning and I was walking downstairs to go outside when I saw some people standing outside the door. Very odd to see two people outside the door at this time. They wern't doing anything, just standing on our porch. As soon as I turned the door knob they both turned around and started walking down the stairs. I opened the door and they started running away. I yelled at them "What the heck* are you doing!?!?" and they yelled out "Nicky nicky nine doors!" and continued to run down the road to the end of the block.

Stupid punk kids....

* signifies that another word was probably used but I felt that I'd better not type it in here...

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com