Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's gonna be a long week...

Hello all, well if you haven't heard I finially got the call from Honda about a week ago. I had to go write my assessment test this past Saturday. It's basically a test to determine your ability to pay attention to detail. They do a few videos and tape recordings and then they ask you questions about each one. Not too hard but it can be tricky if you are not paying close attention. I think I did very well on it. Out of the 120 or so questions I think there were only about 8 that I wasn't sure about. It was all on scantron so I guessed at the ones that I wasn't completely sure about. Honda will be getting the result back by the end of the week and hopefully I will get called back at the end of the week or early next week. So that's whats going on with me.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com