Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well guess who locked their keys in the car...

Just after reading about Dan locking his keys in the car I decided to do the same...

Connor and I went to the grocery store, was heading back to the car and I opened up the car and put the groceries in. My car will relock if the key isn't put in the ignition within 2 minutes. I know this but wasn't thinking... I relocked. I decided to start up the car then go put the cart away. Shut the door... DOH! Car running, doors locked...

Luckily I didn't put Connor in the car like I usually do. So I went back in the store and found a pay phone and called the tow truck. They finially came and popped it open for us. Connor was patient but he needed a diaper change and was falling asleep but we finially made it back home.

I think I'll just leave my car unlocked from now on.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com