Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Monday, December 20, 2004

IT'S WAY TOO COLD OUTSIDE!!!!!

I had the pleasure of waking up this morning and finding it to be -35C outside this morning. And that doesn't even include the windchill... I wouldn't mind so much since I'm on afternoons this week and it will go up to a balmy -14C by the time I have to go to work but we rented Dodgeball on the weekend and I had to get it back to Blockbuster by 10:00.

My car was blocked behind Kate's so I was just going to use hers but it wouldn't start. Our neighbour downstairs couldn't get his car to start this morning either so it was at the end of the driveway. I was barely able to get mine to start and then I had to do some crazy driving in reverse just to get my car out.

Hopefully it warms up enough that I can rearange the cars a little so someone can get into the driveway....

Stupid cold...

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com