Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Look Mom, I can blog!

Since Dave has been slacking on the blog front, I thought I would try it myself. I don't know how to change the part at the bottom that says it was published by Dave, so I will say it here: Published by Kate. Maybe I can even remember what he showed me about putting up pictures. Well, probably not. So thank you to all of you who have checked our blog for the last two weeks, only to be disappointed by nothing new. You're finally being rewarded!
We had a lovely Christmas. Spent Christmas Eve and Day with my family, and then went to Sarnia on Boxing Day and stayed until New Year's Eve. Connor was oblivious to all the festivities, but liked visiting with all his grandparents and aunts and uncles! He recieved lots of cd's, so now we listen to Sharon, Lois and Bram in the kitchen, Bible songs in the living room, and Veggie Tales in the bedroom. Actually, the one that he really responds to is by Fisher Price, and called Dance, Baby, Dance. It is nursery rhyme songs (like Old MacDonald Had a Farm, and London Bridge) set to a dance beat. Like dance music from the nineties--remember that? There are no lyrics so I have to sing a long, which he likes, and there are sounds of babies laughing. So its a good time for Connor, but we'll see how long the adults can handle it. Connor also recieved enough toys that I had to make us a toy box out of my favourite of all containers, a Rubbermaid bucket.
Okay, Dave says not to go on and on and on, or none of you will read this. The end.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com