Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Friday, February 11, 2005

I HATE AUTOMATIC CAR WASHES!!!

Last Wednesday it was pretty nice outside I decided to finially get my car washed. I hadn't washed it since probably November and I couldn't remember what colour my car was. So I thought I'd try to automatic one here in town. BAD IDEA!!! All was good and I was sitting there in my car and it looked good and clean and I thought I better go get some gas while I was at it. I jumped out of my car and walked around the back of my car.

My spoiler was nolonger attached to my car... What could posibly cause something like that to happen? STUPID AUTOMATIC CAR WASH!!! Turns out my spoiler got riped off by the fans which I believe were set to Warp 4.7. I got it back and it was mangled. I think it might have been ok except for the cars that ran over it a few times before it got knocked off to the side.

I've been in cantact with the owner a few times since then and he's agreed to pay $200.00 towards the repair, which is something I guess... I'm going to get a used one put on for about $340 and with the owners cash I'll only have to pay $140.

I talked to the owner tonight and he said he didn't want to have anyone bad mouthing him or the car wash so that's why he was willing to pay for part of the damage.

He also said that he would want me to be a return customer as well... YEAH RIGHT! Just what I need. My car sudenly becomes a convertible...

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com