Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Jumpster

Posted by Kate

We bought Connor a Jolly Jumper on the weekend. He has been in it a few times now, and seems to be getting the hang of it. He is always moving his feet anyway, so this is a good way to put that action to use. The Jolly Jumper was used quite a lot in my family, so this has inspired many stories. For example, one of us called it the "hop hopper"; once when Jillian was in it, Kim grabbed her and SWUNG her--that's probably why she never liked it. Mom and I also wish that there was a grown-up size Jolly Jumper. I don't want to bungee jump, because I don't want the feeling of falling, and a bouncing on a trampoline is much more work. But just hanging from a big spring would be great, because your weight is fully supported and you can just bounce around gently. Dave says he is sure that someone would make me one if I paid them enough money.

ps: Please ignore Chumpy's scary glowing eyes in the back of the picture!

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com