Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Thursday, March 10, 2005

MUST..BITE..ANYTHING

Posted by Kate

"Sunny had four sharp teeth, and biting things with them was what interested her the most, and she was eager to see what there was available to bite in the area."

I read my first Lemony Snicket book last night (total reading time: one hour). I found the story line rather sinister, and don't know if I could handle reading the other ten. TEN! But reading about Sunny, the baby, was very amusing. She likes to bite things, which is what Connor is like sometimes. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but he sometimes gets in a mood where he will chew on anthing--a toy, a sweater, Dave's chin...
In The Miserable Mill, Sunny used her teeth to debark trees and fight a woman with a sword. I also love the way she is always shrieking out nonsense words, which are then translated: Snevi! Popinsh! Stintamcunu!
Well, I might read another one. But mostly just because I like saying "Lemony Snicket".

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com