Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Oops, I did it again

Posted by Kate

I saw on People magazine this week that Britney Spears is pregnant. This put me in a grumpy mood for a half hour. Really, I don't think that woman has any business having a baby. It just seems like another publicity stunt. Sure, she's 23 and far more grown up than I am, having been a celebrity since she was 15. But like I said, she's been a celebrity since she was 15. How can she possibly have any common sense to raise a child? Never mind asking how that child can possibly grow up to be a normally adjusted person. Oh well, I'm sure there will be lots of hired help around to change the diapers and feed the baby in the middle of the night. I hope someone tells her that pregnancy takes a toll on your breasts whether you breast feed or not! I wonder if you can get maternity benefits if you're already a millionaire. Ah, I'm cynical. Maybe she will be a good parent. Lesser women than she have done it.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com