Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's a bird! It's a plane!

Posted by Kate

If you read the other Wager blogs you would have seen that Superhero names were all the rage in the family about a week ago. Grant found a site that will make a superhero name for you, so we were generating them with abandon. (If you want to find the site you will have to check Grant's blog.) The Wagers are all "Reactors", except for Garrett, who had something else. I just wanted to make a note of some of the more memorable superheroes of my aquaintance:

My sister Kim: Kung Fu Smasher
Grandma and Grandpa Swanson: The Bionic Cat
My brother in law Chris: Cosmo the Immortal
My mom: Miracle Alligator

And the best superhero name ever, belonging to my sister Jillian....
Superhero music please.....

ARNOLD, THREE TIME WINNER ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Now go and save the world.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com