Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Thursday, January 25, 2007

We should all go to puree

I had a tooth that was bugging me the last week or so. I thought I had a filling that was coming loose so I thought that I better go get it checked out. Turns out when I got my root canal done in December, the infection had spread to one of my other teeth. Guess what Dave, you need another root canal done... YAY!!!

Well I went and got that done yesterday morning. It went alot better then I thought it was gonna go. 2 1/2 hours in the chair and it was all over. I even got to watch Bruce Almighty during the procedure. today I don't have any real pain except a headache from having my mouth open for an extended period of time yesterday.

Thankfully I got 100% dental benefits through Honda now and it is all covered. Putting some of that dental work off for 2 years caught up with me though and now I have to get it all fixed. Only 2 more appointments till it's all done though.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com