Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Friday, July 09, 2004

Honda here I come...

Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that I got the job at Honda. They called me this morning and offered me the job. WOOHOO! I'll be starting on July 19th. I'll be taking a $0.34 pay cut to work ther but I'll be working on a 48 hour week so in the end I'll be doing better. Luckily I have close to 4 weeks vacation built up so I'll be working next week to tie up all the loose ends here at work and then I'll be on route to Honda. Plus I'll still be getting 4 weeks of pay from CH. Not too shabby.

It's going to be a big change for me. So far I've been working for CH now since 1995 and now I'm off to a car plant. I'm gonna have to work those flabby social worker muscles into shape. I'm still a little sore from my physical test a few days ago, but I know that after a week or so of working I'll be fine.

Well gotsta run.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com