Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Coupling is EVIL!

Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead or anything yet. I'm doing quite well and am really enjoying the new job. I don't have access to the net very often so my posts may few and far between. Right now I'm at the library using the net, so 'm able to punch a few words down.

Honda is going good. Right now I'm on 5 different jobs and today I will be signing off on my first one so I don't have to have someone watching over my shoulder constantly. Three of the other 4 jobs are going good and I should have those wrapped up by the end of this week. The one job that I'm having problems with is COUPLING. I have to climb in the car and hook up about 7-10 different little couplers (electrical component involving to pieces that push together and click) and it is a killer on the back. It will come though in time.

I'm on afternoons this week and I don't have to work untill 4:30 this afternoon. Lunch is at 8:30 pm though and that may be a little hard to get accustomed to.

The main problem I have had to deal with so far is that from Wednesday to Saturday I was waking up and finding that my hands had gone numb. That scared me a bit as it sounds like the onset of carpel tunnel syndrome. On Sunday morning I went to the walk-in clinic to see what the doctor said about it and he said that it would work itself out and not to worry about it. OK.... Thanks for the help doc...

It's better today as I've had three days to recouperate and no pain or numbness today at all.

Well my hour is almost up and I have a few more things to do still so I better get running.

REPRESENT!

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com