Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Weekend Adventures

Kate and I had a few adventures this weekend. On Sunday we went up to Owen Sound to visit Randy and Meaghan (Meagan, Meghan?). We haven't seen them for quite a while so we thought that we'd better go see them while Kate is off work for the next couple of month and the baby hasn't come yet. Randy has been trying his hand at the whole Home-brew adventure.

It wasn't too bad but he used corn syrup as the secondary sugar in the brewing process and the beer had a very distinct flavor to it. Luckily he had a bottle of Keiths to cleanse the pallat with.

Afterwards we went to Paisley to see the camp. The renovations look great! They completely redid the mens wing. It was kind of eerie being back there again though. There was absolutley nobody there that I knew from years ago. We just wondered in and walked around and saw a few guests that I recognize, and every staff there just kinda looked at us funny as we didn't talk to any of them and then we left.

We went to visit Cam and Claire and had dinner with them and their 4 kids. That made me feel old as the last time I saw them they only had the twins and they were tiny. Now there were all growed up (well 5 years old anyways) It was a good visit though.

Yesterday we went for a BBQ at Dan and Faiths. Good burgers! Matt came by and we all went out bowling. All those years of bowling league didn't pay off though. Matt killed us all. Dan beat me by 2 points or so and Faith and Kate were niping at my heals. Oh well, good fun though. We played Chinese checkers after bowling. I don\t like that game. It's silly and I really suck at it. Anyways... gotsta go get some work done.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com