Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's almost time again!

That's right folks! The birds are singing, the snow is melting, the winter coats are being put away for awhile, and the fairways and greens are calling my name. It's been one heck of a dull winter this year. I was sitting outside today without a coat on for the first time in a while and was trying to think of what it was this year that made it such a bad winter. NO HOCKEY! It's usually around this time of year that the playoffs are getting ramped up and the flags are starting to come out on the cars. What a great time of year to be alive! But sadly there are a bunch of greedy people that chose to take hockey away from me this year... I'm not going to get into all the barking about who is greedier cuz they all are.

BUT! the golf courses are calling my name. I went out last weekend and bought some new balls and this week I'm going to get all my clubs ready for another great summer. I think I'm starting to drive Kate crazy as every morning I wake up and say that I want to go golfing. Soon... I'm hoping to make it out to the driving range this weekend and hopefully make it out to a course in the next couple of weeks.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com