Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Friday, June 03, 2005

Baseball Blues

Well I had my 4th game at the Honda League Baseball the other night. (well third actually cuz the ump didn't show up for the last game) and so far no luck for our team. Our first game we lost in extra innings and our second game we tied. On Wednesday we just sucked for the first four innings. I think we were down 15-6 going into the bottom of the 5th. We made a big ralley and made it close. We ended up losing 15-13. Now if we could only play like that for the whole game. I have yet to get a decent hit as the teams we have faced so far have had really crappy pitchers. On Wednesday I walked twice and only got one decent pitch to swing at and rushed it a little too much and popped it up to first.

I'm getting the feeling that my captian doesn't think I'm any good cuz he keeps making me catcher. I hate playing catcher. Oh well. I bought some cleats the other night and some batting gloves as well so hopefully they will bring me a little more respect....

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com