Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Friday, June 03, 2005

Now here's a real kick in the pants...

Last night when I was at National Sports in Barrie I was looking around and I saw that they had some Poker chips for sale. I was a little surprised at this as I thought that they just had sports equipment and the like not some game that has taken off in the last few years. (not that there's anything wrong with that). Before I go on with this story, let me give you a little back story.

A few months ago I was really trying to find some chips and the best deal I could find was a 300 chip set for $70.00. I thought that this was a pretty good deal so I picked up this set. A few days later I learned that my good buddy Dan bought a 500 chip set for the same amount of money that I just dropped. ARG!!!

Fast forward to last night.... At National Sports they had the exact same 500 chip set for the wonderful price of....

Wait for it!!!!!

$29.99! Regularly $129.99

When I saw this I wanted to punch myself in the face.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com