Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm not dead yet...

Well I'm here in Sarnia this weekend for my parents little golf tournament and thought I'd write a quick post to say hi to everyone.

The golf tournement was at the holiday inn golf course here in town and I figured I'd have this one wrapped up for sure as I play on a par 3 course all the time. I shot a +6 and thought that would be good enough and then I find out when we are all done that my Dad had the best game of his life and he shot a +4 and beat me be 2 shots... Oh well. Good for him.

Work is getting better for me as I can now do 4 different jobs by myself without a trainer! I'm a big boy now! I don't need any help!!! Hooray for me!

I'm still getting the numbness in my hands when I wake up in the morning which is starting to get pretty annoying. My flabby social worker muscles are starting to get whipped into shape a little and I'm not too sore anymore. I'm found a real appreciation for baths with Epson salts though. I just wish my tub was a little bigger. Last night I got the chance to use my folks jucuzzi though. That was nice.

Well gotsta run. Heading back to Aurora in about half an hour or so.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com