Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Saturday, August 21, 2004

We got a place

Hey folks, I just wanted to let you all know that Kate and I will be moving next weekend to Alliston. I made Kate do the commute to Alliston and back for 2 years but I could only handle a month of it and said ok, forget that carp. We're moving to Alliston.

So we got a nice little 1 1/2 bedroom apartment in Alliston. It's the second floor of a house and it's really nice. The only problem is that we don't have laundry in the house. Kate's cousin lives about a block away though and we can use theirs though.

Work is going good. Coupler isn't evil anymore. I'm actually liking it now. I finially get around to not minding the job and am able to do it without a trainer and then I find out that they will be moving it out of our zone at the end of next week. Oh well...

So I guess I should let people know our new address...

122 Nelson St. West
Unit 2
Alliston, ON
L9R 1H4

Best be going..

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com