Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Kate's chubby feet

Well Kate's got really fat feet right now and they are getting bigger by the day. I've been kicked out of the bed so many times when she tries to roll over by those giant size 15 canoes that I've given up on trying to sleep in the bed and just sleep in the bathtub.

Just kidding. She does have really chubby feet though and she kinda walks around like a penguin and it's really funny.

She went to othe doctor this weel and had to get a non-stress test done because the doctor was a little worried that she was retaining too much water but the doctor said that everything was fine and no need to worry.

I've been looking at Grant and Suzie's and Brock and Julie's blogs lately and I realized that I won't be able to post any pictures of our baby cuz we don't have a digital camera. Gotsta buy one then!

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com