Dave & Kate & Connor & Chumpy

Friday, November 12, 2004

Hello All!

Hey everybody, sorry that i'v been missing in action for the last month or so. Kate and I will be getting the net soon so we can update this a lot more often.

Connor is getting really big and is holding his head up really well as of late. He is begining to start to smile a little bit here and there lately as well. He's up to almost 12 lbs and is growing more and more all the time. He's sleeping prety well throughout the night and is only up once or twice to eat.

When we get the net at home I'll make sure I get some pictures out here and I'll teach Kate how to put some stuff on here as well since when I get home from work I usually just go to bed or am tired and don't feel like doing a whole lot.

Will update again soon.

|

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com